Solid Guidance And Skilled Representation In Trademark Law
Whether you are creating a new business or brand, are troubled by another company attempting to trade on your goodwill or have concerns about the dilution of your trademark interests, we can provide high-quality representation, focused on your company’s best interests. We have 20 years of experience standing guard for clients seeking trademark protection.
The law office of Benjamin Appelbaum, Attorney at Law, is a full-service intellectual property practice helping businesses protect their brand, image and trademark interests. Founded in 1994, our trademark, service mark and company brand protection services are valuable resources for new and existing businesses alike.
Our wide range of services includes:
- Tailored trademark search and analysis: We work with clients to facilitate the trademark registration process. Many states have their own registration laws and systems. Common law trademark protection is a source of concern for many businesses. We can explain the various levels of search, including a common law search, a federal search or a full-blown search to discover potential trademark problems with marks not registered in the federal database. Our trademark search and analysis services include providing clients with trademark opinions.
- Helping clients register a trademark: In seeking to register a trademark, it is critical that your application effectively describes your products and services. We provide experienced guidance in preparing the materials to present and rigorous representation to anticipate objections of the examining attorney and respond to refusals the trademark office may issue in the registration process.
- Representing businesses in trademark appeals: If the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued you a final office action notice, you have a limited amount of time to appeal the trademark examiner’s decision. We have experience in appeals before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
- Addressing international concerns with trademarks: The world is growing smaller in many ways. International trade and commerce are vital sources of revenue for companies of all sizes. If your company does business overseas, we can help you protect your international trademark rights with a focus on cost-efficiency.
- Staunch advocacy in trademark litigation: Trademark registration is important, but trademarks are relatively more fragile than many other kinds of intellectual property rights. It is critical to be proactive when a business or individual infringes on your trademark rights. We can analyze your unique circumstances, explain your trademark litigation and enforcement options and vigorously help you to protect your trademark rights.
Turn To A Trusted Trademark Lawyer
To learn more about our dedicated trademark protection services, call our office in Flanders, New Jersey, at 877-649-6002 toll free. We serve clients throughout New Jersey and across the country.